In your post, reflect upon what you've read. Consider the following questions:
- Did you find the writing lively and engaging, even if you're not particularly interested in the sport(s) addressed in the articles?
- Did the sports game stories you read have examples of "rooting for the home team"? If so, do you enjoy this aspect of sports writing? Why or why not?
- Did the sports game stories you read seem fair, or were they overly critical and perhaps unbalanced? Explain.
- If you read any sports feature stories, how similar to (or different from) standard feature or personality profile feature stories? Explain.
- Did you come across any cliches or sports jargon that seemed to detract from the story? Or did you come across any creative, fresh descriptions/expressions? Explain.
Your response should be posted before class on Monday.